In 2003 I finished Haj-tan Vocational School for Hairdressers and Beauticians in Rákoscsaba, where I got an OKJ certificate in two years. I can be grateful to my teachers for several things: the strict exams, trainings have been fruitful on the long run. I learned a lot from my master, Kriszti, who is a close friend of mine to date. 2004 was a dream come true, I enrolled at Maszk Make-up School, where I learned the greatest make-up practices.
I am continuously developing my skills mastered and following professional innovations.
What I like in my profession is that there is always a new goal and challenge. I can never say that I know everything, but I strive to use my best skills in my everyday job.
With 11 years of professional experience I gained practice in the next treatments below and I use most of them to date:
- Bio cosmetic facials
- Natural beauty facials
- Aroma therapeutic body wrap
- No-needle mesotherapy
- IPL permanent hair removal
- Face lifting wrinkle treatment
- Radiofrequency treatments for face and body
- Microcurrent body treatments, muscle exercise
- Ultrasound cavitation
- Waxing intimate areas by minimizing pain
- Make-up for all occasions: farewell ceremony, school leavers ball, wedding